We’re excited to bring you 50% off to Traction Conf taking place in Vancouver on Aug 10 & 11 featuring actionable strategies and tactics for supercharging your growth, straight from founders and leaders of some of the fastest-growing companies.
- Anu Bharadwaj, COO, Atlassian ($47 Billion Market Cap)
- Farhan Thawar, VP Engineering, Shopify ($47 Billion Market Cap)
- Oji Udezue, Head of Product, Twitter ($31 Billion Market Cap)
- Eyal Manor, CPO, Twilio ($20 Billion Market Cap)
- Jeff Titterton, COO, Zendesk ($12 Billion Market Cap)
- Param Kahlon, Chief Product Officer, UiPath ($10 Billion Market Cap)
- Kathie Johnson, CMO, TalkDesk ($10 Billion valuation)
- Rachel Hepworth, Head of Product & Growth Marketing, Notion ($10 Billion valuation)
- Robinhood’s Sr. Director of Product Dheerja Kaur ($9.5 Billion market cap)
- Raj Sarkar, CMO, 1Password ($7 Billion valuation)
- Anique Drumright, VP Product, Loom ($6.5 Billion valuation)
- Mike Knoop, President, Zapier ($5 Billion valuation)
- Stacey Epstein, CMO, Freshworks ($5 Billion Market Cap)
- Spencer Kimball, CEO, Cockroach labs ($5 Billion valuation)
- Mada Seghete, Cofounder, Branch ($4 Billion valuation)
- Edith Harbough, CEO, LaunchDarkly ($3 Billion valuation)
- Tommy Wang, Chief Business Officer, ClickUp ($4 Billion valuation)
- Karl Sun, CEO, Lucid ($3 Billion valuation)
- Doug Winter, CEO, Seismic ($3 Billion valuation)
- Anna Griffin, CMO, Intercom ($3 Billion valuation)
- Kate Ahlering, CRO, Calendly ($3 Billion valuation)
- Lucie Buisson, Chief Product Officer, ContentSquare ($3 Billion valuation)
- Maria Pergolino, CMO, ActiveCampagin ($3 Billion valuation)
- Shadi Rostami, SVP Engineering, Amplitude ($2 Billion market cap)
- Kirsten Newbold-Knipp, CMO, FullStory ($1.8 Billion valuation)
- Anu Muralidharan, COO, Expensify ($1.6 Billion market cap)
- Immad Akhund, CEO, Mercury Bank ($1.6 Billion valuation)
- Case Winters, CPO, Eventbrite ($1.2 Billion market cap)
Join us to learn their secrets to scaling from 0 to $100M+ in revenue, acquisition, and IPO.
Plus you get to network with high-growth startup founders, leading investors, and major media.
Day 1 (Aug 10): Features tactical deep-dive sessions with experts at our Growth and Product Summits.
Day 2 (Aug 11): Founders and CXOs of some of the fastest growing companies share their growth secrets over rapid-fire keynotes and fireside chats on the mainstage.
EXCLUSIVE: Summer Special tickets are on sale for just $799 but get a FURTHER 50% discount by using the promo code “COMMS50” at checkout.