We’re searching for a dynamic, highly motivated Operations Coordinator to play a critical role on our operations team. In this position, you will report to our Community Manager and will be responsible for supporting the daily operations of Rhino including event planning, marketing, communications, and various administrative tasks. This position requires the ideal candidate to be a motivated self starter, confident, able to work with minimal supervision, and flexible; willing to get involved in many different aspects of the business, as required.
As a member of Rhino, you will be responsible for the following:
- Operations: Implementing and revising processes and procedures to ensure the daily operations of the business run efficiently
- Event Planning: Assist with the planning and execution of creative, unique, and engaging events ex. Founder’s Dinners, Exit Parties, Team Retreats etc.
- Marketing & Communications: Supporting in the drafting and distribution of internal and external communications. This includes press releases, investor updates, and blog posts
- Administration: Complete various administrative tasks including daily banking, reporting requirements, scheduling meetings etc.
- Special Projects: Execution of independent projects offering value to Rhino, as required
- Post-secondary education or equivalent work experience, preferably at a startup
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to develop effective relationships
- Superior work ethic with an ownership and entrepreneurial mentality with uncompromising personal integrity
- Curious, Resourceful, Get Sh*t Done Attitude
- Exceptionally well organized and detail oriented
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal)
- Independent, with limited need for supervision and self-driven to get tasks done
- Capable of managing many projects in parallel with an ability to prioritize
Successful applicants will exemplify the firm's core values: (i) Be Trustworthy, (ii) Be Entrepreneurial, (iii) Enjoy the ride!
Interested applicants should send their resume or LinkedIn to Candace Hobin (firstname.lastname@example.org) along with a brief video (<90 seconds) on why they are interested in working at Rhino.
We thank all applicants for their interest and hope to welcome you to our team!